The publication fund supports MLU and university clinic Halle (Saale) staff with the publication costs of Open Access journals.
How to apply for funding:
- Please check if the funding criteria are met.
- Send your application using the form. ULB will review all applications as quickly as possible. Answers should arrive within a week.
- Fees over 2.000€ have to be paid by the authors in advance. After payment, authors should send the ULB an application to obtain a reimbursement of maximum of 2000€. Publication fees below 2.000€ can be billed to ULB directly after the application has been approved:
Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Sachsen-Anhalt
Zeitschriftenstelle/ Open Access
August-Bebel Str. 13
06108 Halle (Saale)
For publishers and journals from the EU, please also include the MLU’s VAT ID: VAT DE 811353703
ULB has negotiated improved conditions with the following publishers:
Publication fund – support for Open Access Monographs
MLU has committed itself to supporting researchers in publishing Open Access formats in its Open Access policy. For example, the following projects could be funded:
- establishing the international journal Symposium: kultur@culture
- support for the publishing of: “Literatur und Revolution. Rückblicke auf 100 Jahre Oktoberrevolution”, ed. Petzer, Tanja
- support and publishing of vol. 51, no. 1 and 2 of Hercynia